DON’T SPEAK SPANISH?

jueves, 9 de abril de 2015

TESTIMONY THURSDAY (WEEK 2)

Testimony Thursday! The sun shines,the birds sing, the trees are blooming and I can feel the spring. Thanks God! Enjoy this testimony and share.
From a little girl I always dreamed to be a good woman and have a family with a prince from husband. That was always my dream from a little girl till a teenager. I grew in a christian family all my life and in church too. I had a heart for God and I always wanted to walk with him.
When I started high school I was the same but in grade 11th things start changing. Even though my parents were christian And they always told me to follow God I started getting far from God and when I was in college worst. I start hanging out with boys who weren't christian and all my beliefs and things that I had in my heart start disappearing. My dream of had a christian family change in just have a man with money and success. 
I start getting far from church and one day God caught my attention and I couldn't stop crying I saw where my life was. I was dating a man who had a lot of money, good car and it was popular but didn't believe in God. My life reflect a woman 100 percent of the world. I decided to change and I left everything I was doing. I start listening to wise advises and I return to church, even changed my college to be closer to church. I start serving God but later I start feeling alone, I didn't have a boyfriend and I didn't have a lot of friends and I start missing what I had. I had to learn how to life and be alone with God. That was a hard lesson for me I cried a lot. But with time I did it and it came a time that the Lord was my best friend, I didn't need anybody else.

I still have the dream of a good man that could support me and be by my side,but that didn't came. In the same week i told God that I felt alone but I didn't need anybody just him my charming prince came. He really was a incredible man because God bring it to me I didn't look for him. We are already married and I have a "Happily Ever After". Maybe we don't have fame,money or "Fast and the Furious" cars but we have the things that count in life, love and passion to serve God.

My testimony: When you learn and accept that God is everything and the only thing you need you will see the rain of blessings in your life. God loves you and He wants the best for his children.

The Lord your God in your midst, the Mighty One, will save. He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario